[A89] Re: Forgot one question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Forgot one question

>  Samuel, just so you know, I came across another way to make sure
> that the
> calc is on the home screen; cmd_disphome();  (rom call $33F), It
> is the most
> efficient method I have found so far.

I had thought of this but I wasn't sure how it would work with split
screens.  And if your program is in C then how do you write values like
the pointer to the home window to it?  Complete is in asm so i can write
those values directly do operand parts of the instructions to execute.

 -Samuel

23 He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on
the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying,
"Go away, baldhead!  Go away, baldhead!  24 When he turned around and saw
them, he cursed them in the name of the lord.  Then two she-bears came
out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.  25 From there he went
on to Mount Carmel, and then returned to Samaria.

	- 2 Kings 2: 23-25