[A89] Re: asm tsr?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: asm tsr?

I haven't recieved my own mail from the list server back so I'll write
this again.  Sorry if i'm repeating myself.

I wrote a very simple one called keypass.  It rigs the calc so that it is
impossible to turn on unless certain keys are being held dwon.  And if
you want a very advanced tsr then get Complete, which is currently on the
front page of ticalc.

____