[A89] Re: calling files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: calling files

Hi!

| Yes I know, I reported it :)

Oh, I remember.  It was you and Patrick Davidson.
There aren't many people who use A68k assembly from the IDE anyway.  Kevin
Kofler was - I think - the only one who made some comments and suggestions.

| (for you other: the error was that the files where linked in the wrong
| order, so that tha a68k file was linked first in the file, and thus was
run
| before the _main)

Some bugs are quite strange: This one was caused by the fact that "break"
(in Pascal) only breaks out of one loop; and I didn't notice that I was
having two nested loops.  The effect was that the link order was correct
within one category, but not between categories.

Bye,
Sebastian