[A89] Re: dumb assembly questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: dumb assembly questions

> >  / Niklas Brunlid
> > Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
>
> I see prosit is still in your .sig.  What happened to prosit?  It's been a
long time since the website was updated.  Prosit was interesting, and quite
impressive.

I had to abandon it due to lack of time. mmu_man is supposed to maintain it now
but I haven't heard from him in quite a while.
The site is still up (was just upgraded from a P233MMX/48Mb to a C400/192Mb,
too) and it has his email address somewhere in it.

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF v5.1 Quote follows:

"You can't second-guess ineffability, I always say."
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)