Re: A89: Announcement: new version of mlink (kernel support)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Announcement: new version of mlink (kernel support)

Hi!

Would you mind including mlink in TI-GCC, or at least putting up a
hyperlink in the setup and adding support for it in the IDE?  If some TIGCCLIB
files have to be patched, the IDE could do that at runtime.  What do you think?

It's quite hard to get some files off the internet to my computer at the
moment, but I'll test mlink as soon as I have time (tomorrow, that is, when
I'm done with my history test).

This was just a thought.  I'm sure mlink is great, so I would really like
to add support for it in the IDE.

I have a question to all the others:  I added a new feature to the IDE:
When you press '{', the closing bracket as well as all the indenting are
created automatically.  Should I have that feature on by default?  It could be
quite confusing at times, if you are used to pressing '{', 'Enter', 'Tab'
instead of just '{', but it is also very useful, especially on German keyboards
(Right Alt + 7 for '{').  You really have to browse through the preferences
to turn it off, and I don't want anyone to use another editor just because I
added this feature.

Sebastian Reichelt