Re: A89: Console Port Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Console Port Team

No doors! Nostub is much better. Some libraries are good (like ziplib), but
everyting else can be done easily without them, and they are a waste of
space.

Also, a nostub program is MUCH more likely to work on new AMS versions
(especially programs done with TIGCC).

You don't like that it's easy to make nostub programs? That's one of the
best parts about TIGCC.

I do like your idea about the teacher key, though.

Mike