Re: A89: Picture format

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Picture format

The check sum is the sum of all bytes from bytes to read to the end mark.
This number is then bitwise ANDed with 0xFFFF to produce a two byte
number. You might have to experiment a little with the start and finish
points for the sum, I can remember whether it includes the bytes to read
and end mark or not.

Wesley

On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 09:45:26PM -0400, Brian Maxwell wrote:

> How do you calculate the checksum for the file?

Wesley Moore
RMIT - BEng/BApp.Sc. 2nd Year

wmoore@cs.rmit.edu.au
http://wmoore.tsx.org/