A89: Text Files in C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Text Files in C

I am working on "another" text viewer.  It will be my
first major program in C.  I have written one is
basic, using FLIB, but it is too slow to make the
multiple fonts and such.  How would I be able to
create and write to a text(.89t) file in C for an
on-calc editor?  They made one for the 86, and I'm
trying to do something like that to replace the
limited Text Editor that is built in.  Any help would
be nice and useful.

=====
Equality cannot be reached until everyone accepts each other as different, which is what truly makes us equal.
    -Peter