A89: Re: ROM calls in Nostub ASM program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: ROM calls in Nostub ASM program

Look in the anothermario source code.  It has it in there.

Or, I'll just paste you the code here:

 move.l $c8,a0
 move.l X*4(a0),a0
 jsr (a0)

X is the ROM call number in the doorsos.h/tios.h document BUT, you MUST
convert it to decimal while using this method.  (This is from am.zip
(another mario source)).  That is the only way I know of that will work.  A
good friend of mine told me I could do

 jsr _ROM_CALL_XXX

in _nostub programs when I was endeavoring into _nostub programs but, I
could never get it to compile.  Hope this helps.

Glenn Murphy