A89: Re: Jumping off point for learning C

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Jumping off point for learning C

> I figure that since I'm about to start making remakes of old NES games, it
> might benefit me to learn C. Would anyone be able to point me to any online
> tutorials I could use to learn TI-C?

I would recommend going to one of the indexed search engines (yahoo, altavista)
and following the path down in software/programming/languages/c-c++/tutorials
(or something like that). There are many useful links to online tutorials there.
They where what got me started with C and C++, although the C++/Java course last
year helped a lot :)

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

Using a metaphor in front of a man as unimaginative as Ridcully was like a
red flag to a bu-- was like putting something very annoying in front of
someone who was annoyed by it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)