Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

Sweetness... 2 people!

Now, we need some people who can draw (my drawing abilities are
non-existent). Also, 4 color greyscale, because 7 color doesn't work very
well on HW2, and it will cut down on the size. I remember the game pretty
well, and have it on the computer, so that isn't a problem.

Mike