Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

I'd love to help and think this will be a fun project. I'm pretty good at
coding in C, and I know enough ASM to do some stuff (can't write it too well,
but I can understand most it). I can't draw sprites at all :). Just keep in
mind I'm not real familiar with the original Zelda game on NES :( but I've
played it a few times. This mainly means someone most likely will have to
explain the available options and such the user has to me, and I won't be
able to make the map itself (as I remember none of it).

Josh