A89: com port problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: com port problem

probably not the place to ask this, but i will anyways.

does anyone else have problems getting the graph link software from ti to work under win2k?

i was using win98 and then winme, and both of them worked fine when i had the com port set to com1. when i installed win2k (i installed it over winme), all my settings remained the same, as far as hardware and mostly software, but when i try to use the graph link software, no com port works. i have com1 and com2 in my hardware device manager, so i know they are there, and the properties of them says they are working fine. anyone know what to do about this?

/brian