Re: A89: ASM Mentoring

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ASM Mentoring

I am pretty good in C (C++ is not supported, the main reason being it
produces MUCH larger code). My ASM skills are severely lacking, but if I had
motivation (like a group getting together to do Zelda =), I would go the
extra mile. Any one want to start a group? We'd need someone to do a website
(my skills lack sadly in that field). I have the time (college is sweet) to
really work on something.

Mike