From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Sebastian
Reichelt
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 5:03 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: Re: Hello, all!

Hi!

> here's my problem... I have a do...while statement that runs as long as
the
> above isn't true (e.g. "do { } while(!_rowread(ESC_ROW)&ESC_KEY);" )  when
> the program runs, though, a variety of keys will cause the program to
exit.
> for instance, the up key, the "0" key, the "." key and the "(-)" key.  I
> think some others do it too.  Will someone with a better knowledge than I
> help me out here?

You have to disable all interrupts to avoid this problem, because it is a
result of the OS doing the same thing you are trying to do on a regular
basis.  Look at the AUTOmatix 3D v0.01 ( :-) ) source in the ticalc.org
TI-89 Assembly source archives for an example.  It may not be the best way
to do it, but it works.  I think TIGCCLIB will soon have this feature as
well.

Bye,
Sebastian

Follow-Ups: References: