Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

Just one comment to this whole thread. It wouldn't be ports of games, it
would be remakes of them. The only thing you could rip is the graphics.
It is not much easier to make a game just because you have another game like
it too look at.
One of the bigger problems will be to recreate the "feeling" in the games
too. Like how keys respond and a lot of stuff like that. (I think the game
feeling in SMQ really sucks for an example, sure it's nice too look at, but
not much more. Bomberman rule though :) )
I don't want to put you down or anything, just that you realize that it is a
heck of a lot of work.
Hmm. I guess my main reason was to bitch about the terminology. NOT ports :)
(Isn't it a z80 in the NES btw? z80s rule :) they should have put a z380 or
something in the 89 instead of a 68k :)

///Olle