Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

i dunno... zelda (even the first one) is a huge ass game. i think it would
be better to start with something simpler. i don't know what. let me go dig
around in my old nintendo powers for a minute or two...

ok, here's my proposal: we first do a mega man game. mega man was such a
great game, and i've never seen it done for a calc. i think this would be a
great opportunity...

then, after that one we do the original zelda.

and if we are all still interested, and it can be done on the calc, we can
do Zelda II.

what do you all think of that?

/brian