Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

<< Sure. I have an on/off switch approx. on the middle of the left side of the
 calc. On the middle of the right there is a 3,5mm stereo socket. I got tired
 of that stupid 2,5mm thing. The biggest problem was to make the holes in the
 case. Now I can plug in standard walkman earplugs without any converter too.
 It looks quite good I think :)
 If you want, I could put up some pics of it on my ti89 hardware page. >>

Yeah, that would be great! Your idea sounds very good and I may like to try
it sometime. Post pics of it if you wouldn't mind and send me a link, okay?
Cool. Thanx!

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>