Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

> But would it be possible to rig it upi where there could be an on/off
switch
> or would i have to make it where the plug hung out of the calc and I had
> plug it in each time?
>
> Oh, and thanx a lot for responding, I didn't really think anyone would :)

Sure. I have an on/off switch approx. on the middle of the left side of the
calc. On the middle of the right there is a 3,5mm stereo socket. I got tired
of that stupid 2,5mm thing. The biggest problem was to make the holes in the
case. Now I can plug in standard walkman earplugs without any converter too.
It looks quite good I think :)
If you want, I could put up some pics of it on my ti89 hardware page.

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: