Re: A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

There is a bug in TIGCC involving uninitialized static variables.  I think
you might want to declare password like this:

static char Password[] = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0};

Mark Leverentz