OT: Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OT: Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

When I got my PC back in 1991(you seemed to have gotten yours a few months
ago), I was *sadly* forced to use AOL by then ignorant parents.

All the lamers in the chat rooms user their 'HAXOR TOOLZE AREE WIN!!!'
throughout the chat rooms. I refer you to jeffk:
www.somethingawful.com/jeffk
had to put some humor in there :)

I use Irc, or more specifically mIRC on Win32 and BitchX in Slack.
as for your comment about me not knowing what ub3r l33t h@><0r tools, your
not l33t like jeffk: www.somethingawful.com/jeffk

Point being? isn't it frickin obvious? Any scmuck with time to kill can
easily get into AOL's top security, I even remember one incident where steve
case himself had his email hacked.

Oh and your feeble attempt at laughing it up made your forget your argument.
AOL doesn't take anything away silly. so you may think 'Well I won'. Well no
you didnt because thats not the arguments answer. the correct answer is ding
ding ding!

You connect at 49,333? I BOOT at 768000! beat that!

BLACK IS BETTER THAN WHITE! NO WHITE IS BETTER! SHUTS UP j00!
www.somethingawful.com is the best ;)