A89: Re: Re: Doors Libraries/Header files for TIGCC also mlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Doors Libraries/Header files for TIGCC also mlink

I downloaded the TIGCC tools, but I can't find said compression algorithm. Where exactly is it?

I'm probably just being dense, but any help would be welcome. Good compression would be a major help on the zelda remake we are working on.

Mike

I understand your point of view and appreciate it, Zeljko, as I have read
some other posts and things you have said on the subject of libraries.
Thanks for the suggestion of using Thomas's compression method ... I've
never seen it, but know where to find it... I'll be sure to get it soon!
There just may be one less prog that requires libraries out there.

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925