Re: A89: Doors Libraries/Header files for TIGCC also mlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:59 PM 11/27/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm also curious as to how to use mlink with TIGCC? I tried replacing the
>link.exe program in the C\bin\ folder and using the switches suggested in
>the readme for mlink but my computer hung up during compilation in the ide
>so that probably isn't the right way to get it to work...

I tried that too, and the same thing happened.  What I did was I made a batch file in my project folder that called mlink with the right arguments.  Now I just use the "Compile" button on the IDE instead of the "Build" button, and then switch to the project folder and click on the batch file, and the .89z file is produced.  Sometime in the future, TI-GCC will switch linkers, but I don't know when.  Until then, a batch file is the easiest way to do it.

	James Darpinian

Follow-Ups: References: