A89: Finding size of ASM function via C function....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Finding size of ASM function via C function....

Hi! I wrote a function in ASM and incorporated it into my C program (both are
seperate object files (ie. I didn't use the "asm(" command) ). I need to be
able to find the size of that ASM function so I can copy it to memory I
allocated. I tried putting lables in the ASM file and "extern"ing them as
void pointers in the C file, then subtracting them to get the size of the
function, but the linker gave me errors. Does anyone know of a method to find
the size of this ASM function??

--Josh