From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org [mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Josh 'Gage'
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 5:07 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: Re: Linux shell in the dev

Is this a linux shell on linux or a linux clone on the TI?

I believe TIGCC has some routines that let you send/receive stuff. for example if the user types [$ send foo] it will upload foo to the other calcs, and if you type [$ receive] it will wait to receive stuff, and echo what it's downloading... I have always wanted to recreate BASH or possibly CSH on the TI-89, with a complete command list(TI applicable at least), and command interuption(CTRL+C equiv)