Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

Q: What's the deal with Time To Team's Chrono Fantasy? Is this a joke?
They're mixing Chrono Trigger with Final Fantasy III to get a brand new
89 game.. can someone enlighten me if their idea makes any since?! It
looks pretty cool, but I don't agree with mixing two games set in
completely different universes... check it out at
http://www.ti-fr.org/t3/index.html
That's very wierd... I don't see elements of Final Fantasy in it... looks like they just put the original Chrono-Trigger in Grayscale  It looks pretty good, but I don't get the FF part of it

Get more from your time online. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com