Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

> On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:32:06 EST GSpark1@aol.com writes:
> Whats up w/ the downloadable software?It sux.I try to open any 89
program
> and it just says "error unregognized file type"What's up with that?

First off, TI's software does not suck. It's not the best it could be,
but is doesn't
suck. What did you try to open with the Graphlink Software? A BASIC
program?
Because that is all the software can handle. It cannot handle anything in
assembly (unfortunately).

<rant> As far as I know, in fact, TI has never openly supported
ASM programs. Sure they added built-in ASM support with the 89, but have
they
ever said "whoomp, dere it is... look coders, here is ASM for you..."

Who discovered TI calulators could use ASM? Programmers!!! TI never
publicly
announced it or denounced it. </rant>

S. Thompson