Re: A89: TI-89 Self Test Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 Self Test Routine

I also found another way of getting the self test screen up on an 89 HW2 -
from the home screen, press [F5], [DIAMOND], [CLEAR], [2ND], and then [(-)]
(which is also the [ANS] function).  Just another variation of Johan's
method, but i found this out on my AMS 2.03. I havent tested it on a 2.05
calc.

One other thing....
On my AMS 2.03 calc, when i am in the F5, Diamond, and Clear screen, if i
then press [APPS] and then [CATALOG], when i exit out of catalog menu by
pressing [ESC] it comes up with the black bar and ADDRESS ERROR every time.
It seems that as long as the [APPS] and [CATALOG] button have been pressed
at any time and in any combination of buttons when on that screen, it always
comes up with ADDRESS ERROR whenever you exit out of the last menu that is
brought up.
Any ideas on why it does that????
Is it just coz TI havent debuged the TI-OS properly?? (this is 2.03 mind).

THANX

Simon.