A89: Re: SymAdd Function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: SymAdd Function

Hi!

> I don't find the correct argument of SymAdd, even in TI-GCC Doc.

Look in Frequently Asked Questions list in TI-GCC doc.

> Does someone know how it works, please?

If the file name is known in advance (say "foo"), then

HSym hsym;
hsym = SymAdd($(foo));

If the file name is not known in advance, then you need to play a
bit with strings to convert an ANSI string to TIOS symstring. Read
more about $ constructor in vat.h.

Unrelated note for Cyril:

I tried to answer your question about whether you may publish the
documentation  file about the Events, translated in French. But,
my mail server rejects any messages sent directly to you (I don't
know why). So, the answer is: Yes. Please include also examples
which use events from the Frequently Asked Questions list.

Cheers,

Zeljko Juric