Re: A89: Which is better?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Which is better?

m68K assembly might as well be heiroglyphics to me, but I do know Z80
assembly.  And they told me I needed to learn C first and that it was oh
so much easier and all that, but when I tried learning them both, I
figured out the assembly long before I managed to figure out the C.
Some people actually find the assembly much easier.

Cassady Roop

Brady Simon wrote:

> Hehe.
> Have fun learning assembly if you are a newbie to programming. It will take
> some time. C is fairly easy but there isn't any really good documentation on
> it. I started making a game in assembly and it took me a long time to do
> anything, then when I heard about C I jumped right on it. But what I have
> come to find out is that there are something's I wish I could convert back
> to doing in assembly. Well anyways if you program in C your programs may
> very well end up bigger and slower than if you programmed in assembly (it
> all depends). But if you program in assembly it will take you a lot longer.
> Or you can just etch it right on to the board like our friend Robin here.
> Brady

Follow-Ups: References: