Re: A89: timings and osc [was: TIGCCLIB 2.0 released!]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: timings and osc [was: TIGCCLIB 2.0 released!]

> Then I finally know for sure; the speed of the HW2 osc IS in fact almost
> exactly 2/3 of the HW1 osc! *updating my hw info doc*

So, then, what difference does this make other than the fact that I have to
go email the TEX authors and tell them the APD setting feature must be
adjusted for HW2?  And since we HW2 users are typically ignored, I bet the
numbers will remain accurate for only HW1 users.  So if I go into TEX and
set it for 200 seconds, I should get approximately 5 minutes?

So the screen refresh is a bit slower and the APD is at a different rate.
Does this make any other difference?  Does it affect the auto-int 5 timing?

    -Scott