Re: A89: Just a question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Just a question

In HW1 you can desolder 2 pins on a chip and solder in a switch there instead.
(I looked at a calc modified in this way only an hour ago)
I doubt it is more complicated on HW2.
In software it is a bitch though. Not only to take advantage of "the bug", (that
has been done both in HW1 and in HW2 with AMS2.03 now) but also to fiddle around
with commands to the flash, and such.
(It's NOT like you just "turn the protection off" and then can just write to it
like RAM or something. you have to do block erases, give commands to write and a
lot of such things)
the solder job ofcourse only gets rid of the turning off protection problem.

//Olle