Re: A89: Re: File API

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: File API

Hi Zeljko,

On Mon, 22 May 2000 08:16:28 +0200
"Zeljko Juric" <zjuric@utic.net.ba> wrote:

> Such API functions will be included in TIGCCLIB release 2.0 (probably
> release date is 25th May). Before releasing, I will give to you some
> preliminary informations (picked from TIGCCLIB 2.0 documentation):

Thanks for your help. It is so useful for me. The lack of stdio.h
has made this job harder. In the TIGCCLIB 1.5 documentation, you wrote
"For the next release, stdio.h, stdlib.h and math.h are planned to be
implemented!" I wish it will include these files in the near future. At
this time, I am writing some ad-hoc functions virtually compatible to
fopen(), fgetc() and so on as stubs using the functions declared in
vat.h and unknown.h.

Best regard,
Hisashi Adachi