Re: A89: Re: Re: "C"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: "C"

> I like this idea, but perhaps we could even take it a few steps further,
> changing the entire ticalc list setup:

Yeah, lets change everything.  :)

> C-programming  -- for all C related messages on any C capable calc
> asm-68k -- for all 68k assembly related messages on any 68k based calc
> asm-z80 -- for all z80 assembly related messages on any z80 based calc
> system-85
> system-86
> system-89
> etc.            -- for all _system programming and interface_ related
> questions on the specific calc.

You can't just delete the existing mailing lists, though.  Maybe you
should keep assembly-xx, and ban every C and general question from it, asking
people to post them on c-programming or asm-xxx.  Then use the existing ones
for system and interface related questions.  Also TI-92+ should be handled
through TI-89.

Sebastian Reichelt