Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

Hi,

| Just a guess.  In most Unix environments del key does nothing or acts like
| backspace.  The original author of the IDE he's adapted could have come
from the
| background.

Sorry about that.  It was actually a problem with the shortcut for
Edit/Clear, which I added without testing it.  I uploaded version 2.11, with
this bug fixed (plus the copy bug), on Sunday, but it hasn't been posted
yet.  You can also just email me for it.

The second thing:  I am the one and only author of the IDE :-).  Note that
TI-GCC was written mainly be the Doors team (and I didn't add anything to
it), but my IDE is a separate program.  Also, the Unix assumption is wrong.
I've been using Dos and Windows all my short life, since we had a computer.
The reason I didn't find this bug is because I didn't do enough testing
before uploading my program.  It's hard when you're on your own.

Thanks for the feedback.  Happy Programming!

Sebastian Reichelt