A89: Re: Re: Re: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: TI-GCC IDE Version 2.1 finished

Exactly.  The IDE is a program to edit your programs and compile them all in
one step.  My IDE also jumps to errors in the source code automatically, and
the new version has many editor options.

Version 3.0 will become even more integrated with a sprite editor and
keyword help.

About the bad review I got:  You guys better judge for yourself in the new
version.  It has been uploaded to the Windows Assembly Utilities (I hope
this is good enough as a 'link'), so all you can do is wait until it gets
posted.

Sebastian Reichelt