A89: ASM games that are good

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ASM games that are good

hey again...  I wanted to ask what all your fav games are for the 89... I
have played a lot of them but have not really been all too happy with the
selection for the 89... yeah, there are some that I really enjoy and still
play, but... well... maybe I'm playing the wrong ones... so instead of me
going thru evey game to find a good one, post a list of the games you think
are best... and maybe (if you want), put a little discription or note saying
what the game is a clone of or whatever... Okay, okay, you all get my
drift... thanx  =)

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>