A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

> Hi!
>
> > "unsigned" isn't a type. Though I honestly haven't read
> > through _all_ your header files, but all the other _rom_call:s
> > seem to have a return type in that position.
>
> Yes, unsigned isn't strictly a type, but "unsigned" itself without
> any type qualifier will be treated as "unsigned int". You can write
>
> unsigned a;
>
> and this is the same as
>
> unsigned int a;
>
> So, this IS NOT a bug :-)

I did not know that. =)

> > In my current program I rely on returning my own types (structures
> > of function pointers) in my library-like programs, and it took me
> > a while to figure out what TI-GCC was complaining about all the
> > time... =)
>
> I still don't understand ;-)

Since you redefine the meaning of _main() I couldn't write stuff like this:

  myStruct *_main(superStruct *super) {
    return &Me;
  }

A quick alteration in nostub.h and it works, though...

> > Great! I thought it seemed strange if this didn't happen...
>
> See timath.h: that's why I implemented "atof" using cast constructors
> although it was awkward for me. See also __BC macro in the same file.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

There were a few seconds of total silence as everyone waited to see what
would happen next. And then Nijel uttered the battle cry that Rincewind
would never quite forget to the end of his life.  "Erm," he said, "excuse
me..."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)