A89: Re: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

> > This one:
> > #define DialogNew _rom_call(unsigned,(int,int,int(*)(int,long)),34)
>
> Maybe I am too tired just now: what is the problem with above?

"unsigned" isn't a type. Though I honestly haven't read through _all_ your
header files, but all the other _rom_call:s seem to have a return type in that
position.

> > Also, what's the deal with the altered _main()?
>
> In doors.h or in nostub.h? Please elaborate the question in a more
> details. Anyway, the point is to implement RETURN_VALUE.

In my current program I rely on returning my own types (structures of function
pointers) in my library-like programs, and it took me a while to figure out what
TI-GCC was complaining about all the time... =)

Nostub programs, BTW.

> > And lastly, if I use multiple NoCallBack:s in one program, will the
> > code be inserted several times?
>
> No. Just this is a point. When you have multiple cast contstuctors
> which constructs equal objects, the code is inserted just once (or
> not insert at all if you don't used the object). This is similar
> like string merging: if you have
>
> char *a="hello";
> char *b="hello";
>
> both "a" and "b" will point to the same place.

Great! I thought it seemed strange if this didn't happen...

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"'E's fighting in there!" he stuttered, grabbing the captain's arm.
"All by himself?" said the captain.
"No, with everyone!" shouted Nobby, hopping from one foot to the other.
        -- Making Friends and Hitting People
           (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)