Re: A89: Creating a TI-89 C tutorial

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Creating a TI-89 C tutorial

i am already working on one, but i would love to merge it into one. talk to
me on im about it, look down for my aim

At 12:50 PM on Thursday, 3/30/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Hey guys!
>   Is there anyone out there interested in helping me
>make a tutorial for C on the TI-89?  I'd totally be
>willing to make one if the demand is there (which is
>another question: Is the demand for one there?).  I
>know when I first started with 89 C, I was confused
>even though I had prior C experience.  So, if anyone
>out there would like to help me or flame me, write
>back to the list or email me at mxpxfifws@yahoo.com.
>Also, my AIM screen name is BryanFrbs.  Thanks in
>advance!
>
>Bryan

>http://im.yahoo.com

----
Rob Smith
Website</a>
----
GET HIGH SPEED ACCESS FOR FREE
SIGN UP 10 PEOPLE AND GET A FREE MODEM
http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&673,100032596&wf.exe
----
Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World