Re: A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

still won't work, he has the new/old boot v. it fixes the au bug but
doesn't fix the archive memory. bad luck for him
At 07:18 PM on Wednesday, 3/29/00 -0500, you wrote:

>I reccomend using AU 2.0, it's more stable and less buggy :) You can get
>it at TI-Files.
>
>-Tim
>
>On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 TMEKrules@aol.com wrote:
>

> > I have an 89, HW 1, AMS vr. 1.00 (07/27/1998)
> >
> > I'm trying to run AU3 so if my 89 crashes, i wont loose everyhting. I've
> > emailed the creators, but i never get a reply.
> >
> > I tried installing file "inst8910.89z" several times but always got the
> same
> > error after i entered a password: "Not a compatible Boot Sector!" I really
> > need the program because I don't wanna upgrade to AMS 2.03 sense not many
> > games work for it... But my calc crashes a lot, so i need the program. Is
> > there any thing anyone can do to help me? Thanx.
> >
> > -TMEK
> > tmekrules@aol.com
> > <A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>

----
Rob Smith
Website</a>
----
GET HIGH SPEED ACCESS FOR FREE
SIGN UP 10 PEOPLE AND GET A FREE MODEM
http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&673,100032596&wf.exe
----
Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World