Re: A89: ASM compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ASM compiler

zoneti@tinews.net wrote:

> You can compile under linux but you can't link. (And you can only compile
> C) :)

Not so.. I have a m68k crosscompiler working. I can compile C/C++, as well as
m68k assembler.
That's better than the windows users get!

Of course, the gcc that tigcc uses is warped to have a different calling
convention, so the real gcc doesn't work too well...

That's why i wrote a wrapper function!
You can call it in your Linux-compiled C program so that you can use rom calls
without assembler.
--robin