Re: A89: Invalid opcodes (was Re: Addressing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Invalid opcodes (was Re: Addressing)

> > A68k - which sucks royally
>
> On that note... How do I get a68k to stop complianing about
> relocatability errors...
>
> StartOfRoutines:
> r1:
> r2:
>
> routineTable: dc.l r1-StartOfRoutine,r2-StartOfRoutines

Offsets are signed words, not longwords.

> That should give me offsets not absolute addresses... then later on I
> should be able to say:
>    lea StartOfRoutines(pc),a4

Should be routineTable, not StartOfRoutines.

>    move.w #1,d0 ;Routine 1
>    mulu.w #4,d0

Should _really_ be "lsl.w #2,d0"... :)

>    jsr (d0,a4)
>
> But a68k doesn't like that...

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

It would be nice to say that the tiny frogs thought long and hard about the
new flower, about life in the old flower, about the need to explore, about
the possibility that the world was bigger than a pool with petals around
the edge.
In fact, what they thought was: "._._.mipmip._._.mipmip._._.mipmip".
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wings)

Follow-Ups: References: