A89: Re: How do I set up Ultra Edit??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: How do I set up Ultra Edit??

> Hey guys, I bet this sounds like a stupid question,
> but UltraEdit doesn't seem to want to work with TI-GCC
> or the DJGPP compiler.  It always says the file that I
> give it is of the wrong format (it doesn't recognize
> the format).  I dunno what's up!  I've read everything
> I can, and it says nothing about this.  Is someone out
> there willing to help???

I use this Tool configuration command line for TIGCC:
************
H:\prefect\tigcc\tigcc -save-temps -IH:\prefect\DoorsOS\prosit\dev_c -O2 -o "%n"
"%n%e"
-save-temps isn't necessary, but it's nice to be able to study the output code
and assembly code if something goes wrong.
************

This for DJGPP:
************
gcc -xc -Os -o "%n" "%n%e"
************

And this for assembly:
************
doors "%n"
************

...or this (using TI-GCC to assemble):
************
tigcc -IH:\prefect\DoorsOS\prosit\dev_asm -O2 -o "%n" "%n%e"
************

For all four:
Working directory: %P
*Save all files first
*Output to list box
*Capture Output

Note that all paths for TI-GCC, DoorsOS and DJGPP must be set correctly.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

By and large, the only skill the alchemists of Ankh-Morpork had discovered
so far was the ability to turn gold into less gold.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)