Re: A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

Yeah, basically that was about it.  All I'm talking about is consolidation.
I don't really like have a dozen windows open to work on one thing.  This
wasn't meant to be some big complicated project.  I just thought it'd be a
nice little project for someone and a huge convenience for everyone.