A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

> So I'm working on my RPG, which means I have 8 files open at a time.  I
> finish a routine, so I want to test it.  That means I have to go run the
> assembler.  Okay, now I close the assembler and I have to start up the
> emulator.  I load Doors, a library, and the game.  Now, I've got to install
> Doors.  Finally I can run the game.  I get to the routine I was testing.  And
> it crashes.  Oops.  Repeat.
>
> Who hasn't been through this before?  What this community needs is a nice
> programming environment for 68k users.  I'm talking about one program that
> can open all the asm files and has an assembler and emulator built in.  How
> hard could it be?  All of the individual components are already done.  What
> does everyone else think?  Anyone want to try this?

I personally use VTi for all of my testing. No need to reinstall DoorsOS all the
time (if I used it, that is).

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)

Follow-Ups: References: