From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Brad Barger
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 3:26 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: big problem

    I was upgrading the ROM of a friend from 1 to 2.03 he has a hardware
version 1.  After completing about 60% of the upgrade a link transmission
error occurred.  His calculator now says push "I" to install.  Every time I
push "I" and start the upgrade again I get a link transmission error.  I
have changed the batteries on my friends calc and my batteries are
relatively new.   I have also tried to load the update from my computer but
a get an error saying the receiving calc isn't on the home screen......
I need any suggestions of what to do.