A89: Re: Good C tutorial (a bit OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Good C tutorial (a bit OT)

> Does anyone know of a good tutorial to teach C?? I would prefer if there was
> a tutorial geared towards the TI-89, but any good tutorial will be fine. I
> already know 68K ASM, so it doesn't have to explain addresses and registers
> and everything....just teach the programming language. Thanks.

http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Programming_Languages/C_and_C__/Cour
ses/
http://dir.yahoo.com/computers_and_internet/programming_languages/c_and_c__/
http://dir.altavista.com/Computers/Programming/Languages/C/Tutorials.shtml

Programming in C on the TI-89 is a matter of learning ROM calls. The official
documentation for this has been promised by TI for ages, so for now you can use
f.x. the ti-gcc "library" (included with DoorsOS). Learning standard C first is
a good idea though, as you can use it on other machines later on.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards because a refusal often offends,
I read somewhere."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Follow-Ups: References: