Re: A89: Turning LCD Off (and a lot more)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Turning LCD Off (and a lot more)

Btw, I came to the conclusion after reading the doc that $60001D:4 when
set high turns the LCD off. Obviously, while low it is on. And, instead
of stopping timers, I slowed the oscillator down...

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org