Re: A89: something wrong with Doors on 2.03/HW2?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: something wrong with Doors on 2.03/HW2?

Well, basically, someone with hardware version 2.00 and AMS 2.03 is screwed.
There have been so many partial fixes and theoretically working programs, but
when it comes down to it, there's no quick fix.  This is by far the question
I've been most asked in the past 3 months and my answer is always the same.
I have not found any solution.  You're on your own.  If you figure it out,
please tell me so I can tell others.  :)  Ticalc.org should really put
everything that's known in the FAQ so that I have a good place to point
people to start their search.